Here at Tony’s Barbering, we always take the safety of our staff and clients very seriously.
In light of developments surrounding the novel coronavirus Covid-19, please read the following:
- If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms-fever, cough, fatigue, muscle aches, shortness of breath- please refrain from entering the barbershop. We will be more than happy to provide our services to you when you are symptom free.
- If you have traveled outside the province of Nova Scotia, public health officials are asking people to self isolation/quarantine for 14 days.
- In order to adhere to strict social distancing guidelines we have switched to an appointment only based system. This is so that we can prevent a crowd of people from building up inside the shop. You can book online at our new website www.tonysbarbering.ca or use or Facebook page. We are still adjusting this new booking system and ask for your patience and understanding while we learn how to streamline this and give you the best possible experience.
- When you arrive at the Barbershop you will notice the door will be locked. Just give us a knock on the door and somebody will greet you and allow you to enter. This is to avoid crowds building up in the waiting room and violating social distancing guidelines
- We ask that you please wear a mask during your service. The mask is solely your responsibility. Non surgical masks are acceptable. If you do not have a mask one will be provided to you when available for a fee of $2.00.
- In order to adhere to strict social distancing guidelines we ask that nobody accompany you to the barbershop. Obviously we will be making exceptions if you are the parent, guardian or care worker of a child, senior or anybody that has special needs. In these cases we require that you limit it to one person accompanying you. If anyone shows any outward signs of being unwell, they will be asked to leave.
- The NSRBA and Nova Scotia provincial government has released a list of guidelines on how to provide these services safely. If you would like to review these guidelines you can find them at www.nsbarbers.ca
- Because of these guidelines we will unfortunately not be able to offer beard trims for the time being.
- Unfortunately Amedeo “Tony” Ravina will not be returning to the barbershop until further notice. Tony is 73 years old and he and his wife are in a high risk category. We all love Tony very much and aren’t yet comfortable exposing him to so many people. We hope to have him back in the next 2 to 4 weeks.
- Thank you for your understanding and continued cooperation as we all try and figure out this new normal.